Having your hair replaced can feel like a big step, but you are going to be assisted right throughout the procedure. The best companies have treated thousands of women with a range of complex hair issues. You are going to be seen by qualified professionals who have your best interests at heart.
What is the process for having your hair replaced?
You Will Have A Thorough Assessment
- Your head is going to be thoroughly assessed prior to hair replacement for women by highly-trained professionals. They are going to make sure that they identify every area of hair loss, however minor it seems to be to you.
- They will ask you questions about your recent history to see if they can get to the root cause of the problem. This process is not going to be rushed. The professionals will make you feel relaxed.
You Will Have The Process Explained To You
- The specialists are going to decide what approach they are going to take. This depends on the level of hair loss that you are experiencing. You may need to have a few hair extensions or you might need to have a full replacement.
- The professionals are going to explain what is about to happen.
- Then the next stage of the process can be completed.
The Implant Or Extensions Will Be Installed
- No harmful chemicals are going to be used in the implanting process. This is designed to protect the existing hair that you have.
- The hair is going to be installed. The mesh is going to be woven into your existing hair carefully. Alternatively, the individual hair extensions are going to be applied in the areas that have been affected.
- Then it is time to move onto the next stage of the entire process.
The New Hair Will Be Inspected
- The new hair is going to be inspected by the professionals. They will make sure that it is secure and it is not causing you any irritation at all.
The New Hair Is Going To Be Styled For You
- The new hair is going to be styled for you. This could involve curling and colouring. You may want the original extensions to be cut shorter. Alternatively, you are going to be able to leave the extensions
A Follow-Up Inspection Is Going To Be Arranged
Once the extensions have been installed, you should arrange a follow-up inspection. This is going to check that the extensions are still doing their job properly. This is going to be a formality and then you are going to be able to get on with the rest of your day.
You should use a clinic that explains the entire hair replacement process to you. They are going to decide the type of extensions that you need and then they are going to install them correctly. They are going to inspect the extensions to make sure that they do not need to be altered at all.