1) DermOrganic Travel Set: My newest haircare obsession. These products leave my hair soft and luscious. Contains: Daily Hydrating Conditioner 3 oz, Leave-In Treatment 1 oz and Intensive Hair Repair Masque 1 oz.
2) Sedu Travel Set: Perfection! What more do you need? A small but powerful combo of a hairdryer and flat iron. Both are gentle on the hair, and leave it super shiny! Sedu Revolution Pro Ionic Travel foldable hair dryer and Sedu Revolution Mini Styler Iron with heat protective glove and travel pouch.
3) Trish McEvoy Effortless Beauty Ready-to-Wear Makeup Planner Collection/Flirt: This is all you will ever need for makeup on the go! I have been counting on Trish McEvoy for years to keep my travel makeup contained. An exclusive edit of Trish’s essential basics and newest shades is beautifully organized. Set includes: Eye Base Essentials Demure; Petite Makeup Wardrobing Page; NEW eyeshadows and blush; travel-size Bronzer Resort; travel-size Translucent Finishing Powder; High Volume Mascara; travel-size Intense Gel Eyeliner in deep aubergine; medium refillable Double Decker compact; EvenSkin Portable Foundation shades 2 and 3.5; Lip Liner Barely Rose; NEW Lip Color Flirt; Flawless Lip Color Perfection and travel-size Precious Pink Jasmine. Boom!!
4) Lilly Brush: I take this with me on set, and especially when I travel to keep my clothes looking fresh. So easy, and super effective!
5) Kiehl’s Since 1851 Healthy Skin Essentials Every Night Set: My skin goes haywire when I travel, and this set calms it down. I can’t travel without my midnight recovery!! Set comes in an exclusive canvas Kiehl’s travel bag and includes: Midnight Recovery Concentrate, 1 fl.oz./31mL Midnight Recovery Eye, 0.5 fl.oz./15mL Rosa Arctica, 0.25 fl.oz./7mL Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate, 0.17 fl.oz./5mL