Proper diet plays major role in developing healthy mind and strong bones. By in taking various types of food every day help people to gain memory and other cognitive functions. Different types of foods improve memory and growth of the person.
Sometimes supplements are required along with diet. By making deitary changes, one’s health can be improved instantly.
Some of the best foods which improve memory are-
- From many years beef liver is considered as common meal among most of the families across nations.
- But when beef liver is seen as mental perspective, it is one of the most prevailing foods for brain boosting.
- Beef liver is a proven cognitive booster since it magically increases choline levels and transforms in to acetyl choline.
- Acetyl choline is one of the natural neuro chemical which is accountable for call to mind and enhanced memory development.
- Acetyl choline also increases concentration and stimuli reaction.
- It plays a major role in regulating mood and sometimes used as natural treatment to treat depression.
- Acetyl choline levels can be altered with diet supplementation and beef liver.
- Supplements should be taken, people who do not eat animal products.
- Most of the brain enhancing supplements boosts acetyl choline effects.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Fish is major source of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Omega 3 fatty acids play major role in cell metabolism, anti aging properties, and cell membrane integrity.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are not naturally produced by body and taken in the form of supplements.
- The omega 3 fatty acids perk up memory function in adults.
- The compound docosa hexanoic acid or DHA is identified as the most of the beneficial memory.
- People who do not in take fish can take omega 3 fatty acid supplements in the form of pills.
- Uridine and Phenyl alanine are other supplements along with omega 3 fatty acids which combine well with EPA and DHA.
- It increases focus, mental performance and energy.
- It also sharpens mental clarity and reduces anxiety and stress.
- Flavonoids are available in most of the berries. They are plant compounds.
- Flavonoids play major role in the development of long term memory.
- Flavonoids are rich in anti oxidant qualities and protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Flavonoids also play a major role in protection of memory.
- Along with growing age of humans, neurons start decaying leading to memory loss and the incapability of sustaining a long term memory.
- Anti oxidants present in blueberries prevent damage from taking hold.
- Green tea is also a source of flavonoid.
- Common house hold supplement grape seed oil also contain flavonoids and can boosts memory if consumed on daily basis.
- Most of the people consume caffeine every day in the form of beverages like tea and coffee.
- But high consumption of caffeine has side effects like heart issues, jitters, dependency and withdrawal.
- Caffeine has the properties to develop short term memory.